Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Netspeak- Online writing

Before I attend this lesson, I know some shortenings and emoticons, I learnt them from my daughter and my young colleagues, as it is easier for me to communicate with them; after this lesson, I learnt more about Netspeak, and found more fun in it, as my daughter already graduate from university and I will not & cannot stop her from using Netspeak, I supposed she knows when to use them...

Yesterday after I go home from school, I talk to 2 housewife-friends and found that they knew some Netspeak as I do, and we try to interflow with each other, they also think it's a lot of fun, so I will copy the notes to let them learnt more about this :)

Btw, I still cannot post any comments on other's blog, so, my team-mates of team 3 and the non-teammates, please visit my blog and post some comments in order to let me learn more, thx! ^^

I will bei sum gei ga!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Professor,
    I can post comment now, is it because I'm at CSC?
    What if l go home.......

    ReplyDelete