I was absent from school today, being a Smart Senior working at HSBC, my boss switch my timetable that I need to work from noon to 5pm today.
What did you learnt this lesson?
Can you tell me some about it?
I'm afraid that I have nothing to write on this blog about the lesson today, but I can tell you that I miss the class and like to write on blog.
I can tell you that these 2 days during work, l learnt a lot and I found that I learnt everyday, even though for the past 30 years, I have been working at 2 different banks, but I only work at Card Centre, now, I'm working at Retail Banking Department, as Service Ambasssador, I need to answer many questions everyday, some of them are not what I have met before, I need to ask the Officers about the answer, so I always believe that we learn everyday, no matter at work or in school, and I enjoy these very much, thank you for viewing the post, I hope I did not bore you.
No comments:
Post a Comment