Today, we teach about online games, besides Facebook Games such as:Country Story, Happy Farm & Baking Life etc, the only online game I play is a MSN Online puzzle game called Cubis, I need to remove particular cubes within definite time then I can up level, I play by myself and actually it is not challenge at all, every time I made a wrong move, I feel sad; I remove all the cubes before define time I can get a perfect bonus, I'm happy; when I reach certain level, the computer tell me that it's game over, I feel disappointed; and I start all over again, but this game can made me relax and satisfy, though it is very dull, but I always play when I have time or when I feel stress, as the multi online games, I have never played before.
Professor asked us to design an online game during class, I have no idea and can't figure out what would it be, but my young classmates are so creative, the games they design is what I have never thought of, I am so exciting for what they design, I hope that they will do what they want, I can see a bright future, I want to bless their schooling and good luck to our country!
I found this on Youtube, it's lively & cheerful and makes me happy, what do you think?
Playing online games is not wasting time because we can feel relax after doing this. so, i hope you can enjoy more online games in future. so that, you can balance your busy working and leisure time!
ReplyDelete